Sunday, April 5, 2009

Soccer Boy...



I am loving that my boys are both into sports! I love watching them practice and going to their games. Needless to say our Saturdays are packed full of games now! This is Codey's second season playing soccer and Chandler's first season playing baseball. Codey has also just joined Chandler's baseball team as well. Codey is just learning to even hit the ball...dad has been practicing w/ them which has been helping...
These are pics of Codey's last soccer game...he is doing great, really learning to control the ball! Can I officially be called a "soccer mom" now?? Lol! Of course I am always standing on the sidelines w/ my camera in tote ready to catch every moment!

1 comment:

LL said...

Yep D! You are a soccer mom, baseball mom...great mom to two of the cutest boys. I love that they seem to love sports too. I think it is a great childhood.