Saturday, April 11, 2009

Summer Shoes

Flip flops are my life, I live in them! I would have posed in them but after losing my toenail a few wks ago I thought you could probably live without that little visual :) I LOVE open toed shoes...have I said that before??? I remember running around in my bare feet as a child, had the perfect summer job as a lifeguard, oh life was so simple back then...something about the feel of bare feet on the warm summer sidewalk or in the warm sand on a sunny day at the beach! Did you know I married barefoot on the beach in Maui? So... this is a pair of my latest purchase and although they do not look too comfy they are very comfortable!!! I figure some day I am going to pay for all these days of wearing shoes w/ little or no support but until that day I will keep on walking in my shoes!

2 comments:

Janalee said...

ooo, I like those. I'm such a thong girl too. hate close toed. but I hate barefoot too.

Macey said...

your flip flop are fabulous and darling. I too prefer to wear them in summer.