Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANDLER!!!

Introducing Chandler...my oldest son whom just celebrated b-day #8! I feel too young to have an eight year old already!!!! Pic by Jana

The famous Star Wars ice cream cake...YUM! Chandler LOVES ice cream ;) (or anything sweet for that matter!)

Chandler turns EIGHT!!!!!
Chandler's sixth birthday!
Chandler turns three! (Look at his sweet baby face) EVERYTHING was about Hulk...loved to talk about Hulk breaking our house down..."Hulk break house"

Chandler's first birthday!

My sweet Chandler turned eight yesterday. My brother, his wife and nephew came to visit on Sunday from Tucson, parents came over and we celebrated by going bowling (Chandler's pick of course!) I think I should have won a prize for the worst score, but I won't get started w/ that...Lol! We had a wonderful time and let's not forget the delicious ice cream (Star Wars) cake!! Chandler made out w/ gift certificates to the Lego store and made a trip to the mall on Monday to purchase two large Lego sets of his choice. He was beyond excited!! Just a note about my Chandler, he is my loving sweet boy always handing out kisses and hugs, asking mommy how her day went, wanting to be tucked in at night, and my very social boy...talk, talk, talk...and yet I was worried at one point that he was delayed in speech b/c he was not talking and later found out that he had fluid built up in his ears. He had tubes placed and took off from that point on....He is in second grade, playing baseball (1st time this year) and enjoys watching movies, cartoons and playing "battle" w/ his brother between their Star Wars Lego ships.
Where did my little bald headed baby go??? He dreams of being a race car driver...Mom's advice: Once you graduate college, you can be whatever you want to be. College comes first!

My mom once told me that you grieve the loss of your children as an infant, toddler etc...but at the same time you look forward to new experiences w/ your children at their present age. This could not be more truthful. I grieve my little Chandler, but love the big boy he has become and grown into.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN-CHAN!

No comments: