Saturday, April 11, 2009

Three Blogs & A Splash of PINK!




I think I have completed my first record of blogs in a day!!! Guess I have had a lot on my mind lately...not to mention the boys are occupying themselves giving me the opportunity to blog! A friend of mine is having a baby shower in 2 wks so I went shopping and OF COURSE I cannot leave a baby store without purchasing a little something of PINK! So here is my latest purchase and yes it was on the sale rack like most of my purchases so I cannot feel too bad about purchasing it. I think it is so cute! I must admit though that I am shopping less for girl clothes...I think I am scared and nervous the closer the date gets to doing IVF. I fully understand IVF is a risk, we could be investing a lot of money into something that we have nothing to show for...this is my fear so the closer the date gets the more I find myself buying less for baby. I pray this happens, but what if it doesn't??? My hubby reminds me one day at a time so I take a deep breathe and try to replace all my fears with hope and optimism.....we will give it all we have!

No comments: