Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Egg Retrieval

I got the call today!!! I trigger tonight and go in at 5:15a on Thurs for my ER. I can't believe it is here. I should know after the retrieval how many eggs were retrieved and then I will receive the fertility report I believe the following day on how many actually fertilized. Unfortunately the PGD process can be harsh on the embryos so I do risk losing some in the process, hope I don't lose too many and hoping for some strong hatching healthy girl embryos!!!

I will try and update soon....Thank you to all my friends and family for their thoughts and prayers. May our little girl find her way to us......

2 comments:

LL said...

Prayers D! I will be thinking of you on Thurs>

darkblack said...

Good luck to you. We just went through an egg retrieval that did not go so well. It's all very emotional. I wish you all the best of luck.