Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today I Am Still Pregnant!!!

I received the call today, my second beta number and IT DOUBLED!!!! I could not believe it, I finally cried, really cried! I am remaining hopeful, but remaining cautious and realistic too. I have read many stories on line of women w/ low beta numbers that rise several times and then suddenly drop and they miscarry and then I have read a few stories of low betas that continue to rise and result in a healthy baby! I pray for the latter...so today I am still pregnant, I go back in on Thurs for another beta. If it rises again I remain pregnant. If it drops at all then it's all over, this cycle that is. I have had many friends and family praying for me and our little girl, we joke that she is just a late bloomer, let's hope! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS!!! I love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!

Lien

LL said...

It was so great talking with you yesterday! I can't express just how much I am happy that you are still pregnant. Continued prayers. Take it easy and be positive!

Harmony said...

YAY!! I was thinking of you all day yesterday. I'm still praying the numbers continue to rise.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Ok, praying for Thursday and more good news! I've been having some cramping and dark blood, so I'm praying I'm not miscarrying...what an emotional rollercoaster pregnancy is!!

Linda