Sunday, March 22, 2009

My closet...It's Done!





I am thrilled with my new closet...well the extra bedroom closet and hopefully someday our daughter's closet. Ok...before you say anything about all the clothes already I must confess that yes I did purchase some of those (I can't resist!) but also my cousin's wife Jamie graciously sent me a box full of clothes from her daughter. I love looking through all the adorable outfits and pray that just one of these days I can put them all to use ;)

I promised Jana I would take a "before" and "after" picture of it (just for you Jana!!)...see below for the "before" shots. Wow, I have so much more space and room now. Thank you again Breanne for having this drawing and all your assistance in helping to sketch out the drawing. I am so appreciative of your efforts and so happy that I won!

6 comments:

Anita said...

What an awesome makeover, Deanna! So sweet to see all those clothes in anticipation of your little one.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe everything you already have! It looks great. I'm glad you're happy.

Anonymous said...

OMG D - what is going to be left for grandma to buy????
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, Deanna!! It's beautiful!! Hopefully your little girl will be putting it to good use soon!

Breanne said...

Yay! So fun to see! I'm so glad you're so excited about it. I hope that right side is a least somewhat usable - can you get stuff back there ok? That was a tricky spot.

Thanks so much for sharing! It was really fun to meet you and do the closet for you!

Having this closet must just make you envision a little girl in your home that much more! It will be great when that day comes!

SaraAugy said...

I love the closet!!!! It is so cute and I love that you have so much in it already!! =)