Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my dear friends and family!! My parents came over for awhile, we had a good time playing Wii...dad became too tired to make it until midnight...That is ok b/c I have trouble staying up until midnight anymore too these days! We still enjoyed one another and wished eachother a good New Year!

We are letting the boys stay up tonight, a special treat, but I honestly doubt they will make it, I see tired eyes and lots of yawns! So...we have another hour and twenty minutes...in the interim I am thinking about all my goals for 2009 and all the things I am thankful for.

Things I am thankful for:
1. First most my health and the health of my family, I say this frequently, but I would not have anything w/out my health!
2. A happy marriage, wonderful hubby!
3. Two healthy beautiful sons
4. Our jobs (hubby & I)
5. The best parents in the world!
6. My friends and family
7. Happiness
8. The very basics of life (health again, shelter, clothing, food)
9. This Country, being an American and the sacrafice our soldiers make every day for our freedom!
10. Support of my hubby, boys, family and friends towards adoption!!

Goals for 2009:
1. To exercise more and eat healthier
2. To start the adoption process towards our little girl!
3. To spend more quality time w/ the boys (I never feel like I spend enough...)
4. To obtain my LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) License...I have to take a very difficult exam!!!
5. To try and appreciate myself more...sometimes I am too hard on myself.

Ok...that is all I can think of for now...may add more later.

May 2009 bring us a better/more stable economy, continued good health and happiness! May all your goals and wishes for the year 2009 come true!!

No comments: