Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Most Amazing Gift!

We had a wonderful Christmas, Brent and Tristan were able to spend most of Christmas week with us which was wonderful! The boys loved all their gifts...Codey received a video camera (kid proof of course!) that he just loves. He is snapping pictures and taking videos of everything!! Chandler has been building legos all over our living room and Santa brought the boys a large sized basketball hoop! Codey is outside playing right now! We were fortunate enough to be able to plan a trip to Disneyland for the boys this year too. We will be there over New Year's which will be exciting. It's been over three yrs since we last went and the boys have of course grown up a lot over the past several years so they will meet more of the ride height requirements this time around! We are all very exciting and this was one trip I wanted to take before I got pregnant if I am ever so fortunate!!!

Speaking of pregnancies, my sweet husband (and the boys) surprised me w/ a card that had a baby on the front cover w/ two parents kissing the baby. Inside, my husband wrote that he had received a Christmas bonus at work (a large bonus he had never received before through this company) and indicated that he wanted me to use the money for my next IVF procedure and how much he wants this for us too. Needless to say I became a bit emotional...all I could think about it how thoughtful he was to think of this and to want this so much too, for sharing in my dream, believing at least that we may, just may have a chance at this...regardless of the outcome though he supported me and believed in my dream...I will always be grateful for that with or without a little girl in my arms. I could not ask for more than that!!!!

Overall, Christmas was wonderful, spending lots of time w/ my parents, nephew and brother...and of course having extra time off w/ the boys. I work two days this week then off to Disneyland! Work has been busy especially around the holidays so this break has been a much needed one ")

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends and thank you to all of you praying for us through our IVF attempts. We are now hoping to do one last cycle in March/April 2010!

2 comments:

LL said...

OH D! I teared up when I read this on FB and here I go again!

What a sweet gift and just the thought behind it!

Have fun in Disneyland!

Prayers for a blessed 2010!

Janalee said...

I'm glad you're so happy.